Creamy Turkey Casserole
Visit our Unity Food Store and find all the items required for this recipe in one convenient spot! Look for the large 'Recipe of the Week' sign or ask one of our team members to direct you to the display!
• 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
• 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
• 1 can condensed onion soup, undiluted
• 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• 3-1/2 to 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
• 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets or cuts, thawed
• 1-1/2 cups cooked white rice
• 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
• 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
• 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
• 1-1/2 to 2 cups salad croutons
• Combine the soups, cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, rice, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
• Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake until bubbly, 8-12 minutes longer.
3/4 cup: 311 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 846mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.